Submitted by Donna Noel
2 cups cooked and drained elbow macaroni
1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
½ cup baked ham, cut into ¾ inch cubes
1 cup cubed white real American cheese
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon horseradish (optional)
1 cup jarred Alfredo cheese sauce
1 ½ cup crushed John Wm. Macy's Romano Garlic CheeseSticks
4 - 6 TBSP butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick Spray.
3. In a large pan stir together cooked macaroni, uncooked macaroni, ham, cheese cubes, mustard, horseradish and Alfredo cheese sauce.
4. Turn mixture into prepared baking dish
5. Sprinkle top of casserole with crushed CheeseSticks and add pats of butter.
6. Season top of casserole with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake 20 - 25 minutes until bubbly.