Submitted by Angela Ochoa
1 carton John Wm. Macy's Smoked Jalapeno CheeseCrisps
2 lbs. chicken drummettes
1/3 cup orange blossom honey
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Place cheese crisps into a ziplock bag. Crush cheese crisps. Set aside.
2. Heat oil at 350'. Place drummettes into oil, and fry for 14-16 minutes. Remove drummettes into large mixing bowl.
3. Sprinkle cayenne pepper, and BBQ sauce over wings, Mix until well combined.
4. Drizzle with honey, and shake wings around till well covered.
5. Lastly, sprinkle with John Wm. Macy's Smoked Jalapeno CheeseCrisps crumbs, and enjoy!